Creative Miracles - Burn Victim

Ryan's aunt gives a testimony of her nephews recovery below. What she did not include is that he was the chef on duty at Outback Steakhouse in Savannah,GA the night a vehicle crashed through the wall of the kitchen causing grease to fly and a portion of the roof to cave in.

Several people were injured severely. Prior to being airlifted to Augusta's burn center due to the severity of his injuries, Ryan managed to remove one of his co-workers from the rubble and bring them to safety. He was placed on a ventilator at the hospital and is still in the process of recovering. 

"On February 16th my nephew Ryan was involved in the Outback incident in which he was burned severely. My sister Darlene and I went to see him at the burn center in Augusta on Feb. 23, his burn was so severe that we could not recognize his ear on the right side. We knew that an ear was supposed to be there but it was so imbedded within his head. All everyone was praying for was that God will do a creative miracle. When we went to see him on our second visit of the same day Darlene walked into his room and stopped, then she told me to look as well and all I could say was ooh we got an ear!!! His ear was restored. All Glory to God. Over the period of time God is still doing creative miracles in Ryan. Just recently in five day he want from blisters on his scalp to a beautiful head full of hair. God is good all the time."