Online PDF : pages 33-36
RIGHTEOUSNESS MAKES US MASTERS OF EVIL
FRUITS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
Have you ever thought about the "fruits of your righteousness?" If you are the righteousness of God in Christ, if you are a child of God and a joint heir with Jesus, then it should show in all we say and do. In other words, people should be able to tell. How does that translate in our everyday life?
Kenyon gives us a great list:
- blessing and helping others
- healing the sick
- opening the Word to others
- breaking the power of the devil over others
- teaching them how to live in the will of the Father
- teaching them how to enjoy all the fullness of His grace
- showing a fearless fellowship with the Father
- no fear of the enemy
- a mastery over all circumstances
Because we serve a God of the impossible, we can do the impossible! Is your life producing the fruits of your righteousness? Paul calls it our "crown of righteousness." Miracles should be an everyday occurrence in our lives. As Kenyon says, "They are unveiling to the world that Christianity is supernatural."
WE ARE supernatural beings, who serve a supernatural God! Let's start acting like it!