Camp Decision began in 1990 by Ray Dubois with 55 people in attendance representing 5 different churches. In 1998 Ray Dubois and John Mazza joined together to launch Decision Ministries.
The purpose of Decision Ministries is to assist, not replace the local church in reaching and ministering to youth and to youth ministry teams. Through various activities, Decision Ministries will provide an atmosphere where the Spirit of God can minister to and meet the needs of young people, as well as positioning and equipping them to go out and reach the harvest.
- Bible (the book not the app)
- Pen and Journal (take notes on paper not your phone)
- Clothes for five days and four nights
- Sneakers (you’ll need them for sports & afternoon team competitions)
- Bathing Suit & Towel (one piece for girls or a t-shirt cover up, no Speedos for guys)
- Toiletries (shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, gel/hairspray, razor, soap, deodorant, shaving cream, cologne/perfume
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels & Washcloths
- Sleeping bag and/or sheets for a twin size bed
- Insect Repellent
- Suntan Lotion and/or sunblock
- Money for the awesome camp decision bookstore (T-shirts, Bibles, books, etc.)